Japan University Network Earthquake Catalog
This catalog were determined by the Earthquake Information Center (EIC)
of the Earthquake Research Institute, University of Tokyo
through the cooperation of the following regional centers and observatories.
- Hokkaido University, Graduate School of Science
- Hirosaki University, Faculty of Science and Technology
- Tohoku University, Graduate School of Science
- University of Tokyo, Earthquake Research Institute
- Nagoya University, Graduate School of Science
- Kyoto University, Disaster Prevention Research Institute
- Kochi University, Faculty of Science
- Kyushu University, Graduate School of Sciences
- Kagoshima University, Faculty of Science
- Seiji TSUBOI, Kazuki KOKETSU, Kiyoshi TAKANO, Takashi MIYATAKE, Katsuyuki ABE and Yukio HAGIWARA,
Hypocenter Determination Procedure of Japan Universicty Network Earthquake Catalog., ZISIN 2, No. 42, 277-284(1989) [in japanese].
Figure of Hypocenter (1985/01/01-1993/12/31 M>=4.0)