Japan Meteorological Agency Earthquake Catalog
This catalog was determined by Japan Meteorological Agency.
The source should be properly acknowledged in any work obtained with Japan Meteorological Agency Earthquake Catalog
- Hamada, N., A. Yoshida and H. Hashimoto, Improvement of the
Hypocenter Determination Program of the Japan Meteorological Agency
(Reanalyses of the Hypocenter Distribution of the 1980 Earthquake Swarm off
the east coast of the Izu Peninsula and the Matsushiro Earthquake Swarm) (in
Japanese), Quart. J. Seis., vol.48, pp.35-55, 1983.
- Hamada, N., Re-examination of Travel Time Tables for Local Earthquake
(in Japanese), Pap. Meteorol. Geophys., vol.35, pp.109-167, 1984.
- Ichikawa, M. and E. Mochizuki, Travel Time Tables for Local
Earthquakes In and Near Japan, Pap. Meteorol. Geophys., vol.22, pp.229-290,
- Ichikawa, M., A New Subroutine Program for Determination of
Earthquake Parameters and Local Travel Time Tables for Events near the
Southern Kurile Trench (in Japanese), Quart. J. Seis., vol.43, pp.11-19,
- Jeffreys, S.H., and K.E. Bullen, Seismological Tables, Brit. Assn.
Advans., Gray-Milne Trust., 1958.
- Tsuboi, C., Determination of the GUTENBERG-RICHTER'S Magnitude of
Earthquakes occurring in and near Japan, Zisin, II, vol.7, pp.185-193, 1954.
- Kanbayashi, Y., and M. Ichikawa, A Method for Determining Magnitude
of Shallow Earthquakes Occurring in and near Japan (in Japanese), Quart. J.
Seis., vol.41, pp.57-61, 1977.
- Takeuchi, H., Magnitude Determination of small shallow Earthquakes
with JMA Electromagnetic Seismograph Model 76 (in Japanese), Quart. J.
Seis., vol.47, pp.112-116, 1983.
- Katsumata, M., A Method to Determine the Magnitude of Deep Focus
Earthquake In and Near Japan (in Japanese), Zisin, II, vol.17, pp.158-165,